Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Second Venetian Renaissance Revival

What with the recent Desert Spanish project, I've been neglecting my blog, but with a quiet summer ahead, I will be adding some new stuff. I recently had a couple of hours to kill in Venice where there is an amazing collection of great new residential architecture....
Miami Vice in Venice?
I love this one by Antoine Predock
...and this one by Gehry...
They may have thought they were on the other Grand Canal.....
Rumor has it that this house was built by the inventor of the Chia Pet....not your ordinary ivy covered cottage....

1 comment:

  1. For info anbout the country, contact the Austrailian embassy or consulate generals office, near you!. . . Check your newspaper's business section for currency exchange rates as they change periodically!. . Australian Dollar!
    solidworks price

    ReplyDelete